This design can burn a variety of fuels like Coal, Lignite, Rice Husk, Wood, Bagasse, Groundnut shells, and several other fuels thus providing you with lowest energy costs depending upon the fuel availability in your area
Type : Horizontal 3 pass design of Membrane Wall-cum-Smoke Tube Type
Capacity : 1000 kg/h to 2000 kg/h ( F & A 100° C )
Working Pressure : Std. 10.54
Fuel: Coal, Lignite, Wood, Rice husk, Petcoke, Briquette, Bagasse etc.
Furnace: External Furnace. Membrane Wall
Product Features :
» This is a unique design membrane water wall type boiler combining the advantages of water tube & smoke tube designs.
» The radiation zone of the furnace is covered on three sides by water tubes forming the first pass and the conventional smoke tube shell has tubes lined up forming the second and third pass of flue gases.
» Thus the water wall furnace recovers the radiation heat of the furnace and the smoke tube shell provides large water & steam holding capacities to give maximum advantage.
1. Flexibility of fuels with choice of agro-waste fuels.
2. Combines the advantage of water tube and smoke tube designs.
3. High thermal efficiency and low operating costs.
4. Dependable quality of components like valves, pumps, safeties & instruments.
5. Can be converted to liquid / gaseous fuels as well.
6. Heat recovery unit may be offered for increased efficiency.
7. Easy access for cleaning and inspection.