Solid fuel fired with fully wet back design IBR Steam Boiler are Offered in Coal, Wood.
These boiler are 3 pass horizontal shell type integral furnace, flue tube, solid fuel fired high Efficient boiler. This boiler is fully wetback, packaged boiler, conforming to the latest revisions of Indian Boiler Regulations. (IBR-1950).
These boilers are offered in various capacities of up to 2 TPH and working pressure of up to 10.54Kgs/cm2.
• Maximum possible absorption of radiant heat
• Avoidance of flame impeachment on the rear of the furnace.
• Prevention of clinker formation.
• Enhanced life of furnace.
• Low cost heating, trouble-free operations & long-lasting
• Available with fixed grate and rocking grate furnace
• Available in shell & smock tube types
• Works on natural proper water circulation
• Provided with ID fan for maintaining to draught
• Safety valve, steam stop valve, water level gauge glass & control
• Switches mounted on the boiler
• Multi-fuel option coal/lignite/wood/brickets.